Friday 29 June 2012

yoyo doll ,

hello every one ,
so i went surfing the net and all those wounderful blogs , omg so dangerous but hey too late. and i came across these things called yo yo (also known as suffoke puffs ive done my reasurch ;) ) and well after looking at all the stunning crations i wanted my very own yo yo doll so i set upon making her body useing a charm pack and well she came together rather quickly and for at least 6 months i had this ,

 then i hit a hole . now what ? now how do i give her some personality? give her life ? i could make a face but my sewing skills are so not up to that . i could make a clay one again my skills are not up to that either . as time went on this was put to the back of the cuboard (pin still in which i totally forgot about and badly found out later ) until a month ago when i was looking threw my WIP'S (work in progress) projects and found her and in a second it came to me EBAY lol . so one my merry search and i found this .
perfect and i got two heads and two sets of hands (ones alittle bigger then the other) for £3 bargin . i finish one project and i can start another fantastic. so all she needs now is alittle tlc maybe a lace collar. her hands putting on and ill have made my first yo yo doll go me
ill post pictures later of her all done .
hugs vikki

No comments:

Post a Comment