Sunday 27 May 2012

birthday girl,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE SIS,
the hole point of having a blog is to share my life and today is my younger sisters 17th birthday and here i get to share a double wammy my younger sis and her birthday, and then the dress we altered for her prom last year , we bought the dress on the cheaper end but added alittle her to it made it hers. so here is my sis and mum befor she went off on her prom.
 her she is with her friend who came around to do her make up (yes i am not girly and no i dont wear makeup myself) ooo just alittle hint but the necklace she is wearing i made that :D go me . like i said befor we added the lace to the dress and hand stichted it on .
 and then took it all the way down the back of the dress . it looked alittle simple so we went looking for roses and to match this colur was not easy. but it just so happened my luck was in and bo bunny the scrapbooking firm started bringing out fabric flowers for scrapbooking and they matched . what are the odds  so in design perspective odd numbers and five was it three wasnt enough .
im well pleased , she had a great night . no one els had her dress all winners.

SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE SIS XX LOVE YA 

hugs from the uk
vikki vixen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment