Thursday 24 May 2012

For the love of the past,

hello every one, i wanted to start my blog with shareing alittle of my past and the pets that make a paw mark on our lives that we never forget (my blog will not be pets pets pets but these are dear to me ) sadly all the pets featured hear are in a better place but that doesnt stop me thinking of them each and every day .

this is chester my first ever piggy and wht a piggy he was this guy grew so we called him chezzy chunka and chunka he was . just like the large hole he left in my heart when he left.
 following my first piggy comes my first bunny and it is thanks to smokey that i found a new love for bunnies . never having anything as big as him befor he was a character and a half. and boy did this guy coast me when he invited himself into the house and to chew phone wires . oooo and this guy had a passion for handbags weird bunny boy . but i loved him none the less .
 this little guy was jasper our long haird piggy  loving and snuggly with a little nip if you did something he didnt like . however if you give him celery well he's all yours . putty in your hands lol
 And finaly but not least is this mini tiger , who i have to admit turned my heart for the feline's in the world . i wasnt really a cat lover till i met him . this is oscar and he was my boyfriends cat . he was  a stand alone fighter and a friendly lover when he wanted a warm lap and a stroke . but it was always on his terms . but what a lover he was when he was loving .
We open our heart to animals each and every day and the marks they leave on us and our lives will never leave us no matter what .  yes all four of these animals left huge holes in my life and opened the door to a few more furry friends for my and my boyfriend which i will share with you on a later date
hugs from the uk
vikki vixen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment