Tuesday 22 May 2012

This is me,

hello,
        who am i ??
i ask myself this question everyday and the only answer i have for you is "I'M ME" and its a pleasure to meet you . I'm a blog hopper a hopless crafter of all kinds. A loving pet owner. A devoted girlfriend and a lost soul .

i spend hours blog hoping and have had my own blog for three years. ive tried to make a blog work three times . ive made promises to keep blogging and broken this promise so many times ive given up blogging . But as i said this is me who ever i am and who ever i want to be so please stay with me and walk my journey with me . threw my wonky stitches and my dodgy cooking ( all edable i promise just im not fantastic). i want to share with you the ladies in my life that are strong and fight threw . and i want to share the love for my pets and my passion for my crafts and all the others i find and who knows i may one day be able to tell you who i really am .

i would just like to give pre warning my photo skills are not top notch. my crafts is all over the place. and my list of things i want to try grows every time i log onto my ipad but ye i am me and well lets see where we go.
hugs from the uk
vikki vixen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment