Sunday 1 July 2012

hoop hoop sew

hello every one,
tis a nice day here . so doing the dangerous thing of surfing the net and all the ideas out there and i noticed that sewing in hoops seems to be a new way of displaying peoples projects so me and my ideas and i come up with ." i can do that " and so i got into thinking what do i want to sew? well i dunno then i got flicking threw some of my books and got it . monster's yes monsers.so i got to doodling and well came up with these two.

 my crusome twosome lol. yes my sewing skills were not great and yes i know im a newbie im learning so here they are.
 meet burt lol ( i just thought f the name as i type this so im sorry lol) my horny big eared burt. ive always loved red and cream as a colour combo so this is what inspired me to go with this colour combo.
and here is daisy dead girl. lol (again on the spot naming i know tis awful) but hey ho here we go my two first hand sewing hoop displayed creations .
enjoy
hugs vikki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment