Wednesday 4 July 2012

pillow fetish part one

hello every one,
right practice makes perfect right? so working on this theory i have combined two things i have had a stab at befor (sewing and patch work) to make a third things i have done befor a pillow. ive called this a fetish because well ive been making a few pillows which i will share with you . but this time round i didnt want to  draw a design. so i used one of the prima stamps that i have . printed it onto a cream layer cake bella solid and got to sewing . this time round i used red and aqua blue . and of course i didnt think of my hole project i just went with it. 
 sew once i had sewen the hole design and yes it was done with only useing back stich as its the only one i know. once id done this i hit a wall . what fabric do i use to make my pillow?
 and wow be tide surfing the blog world and i come across ruby . the perfect mix of red aqua and greens to make my pillow . so hello ebay and away i went ordered myself a charm pack and here is comes to my pillow .
so two things yes my lines are off on here i know that . two my sewing got cut off alittle on the front. no this pillow is not perfect . however it is mine it is what i ave made and for this reason i love it just for me.
hugs vikki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment