Sunday 8 July 2012

something diffrent.

hello every one,
im  awear my blog has become alittle one sided so pillows and scrapbook . so i have added this my dor hangers. i went to our local craft show last month called stamp magic held right here in doncaster . altho i will admit i was alittle disapointed at the fact most of the exsamples and stalls where the same as last year . there was one knew stall called the MDF man.

from this sall i bought a couple of things . a money box , a large book box and these two door hangers. kaisercraft is know for its beyond the page projects and these where a great purchase at the show and since id been intorduced to the mdf things by kaisercraft i wasnt scared to try these out so here i was two door hangs.

my sister wanted one so i started with her's painting both door hangers with two layers of kaisercraft paint in eggshell. there paint is great for mdf it only takes two coats three max depending on the colours and mdf .  then i stamped it with a script stamp i had in my stash.
 adding a couple of pink roses black filler flowers and some die cut leafs. i used prima pad i had which show cases a water colour like print on the paper .
 and i got the bling letters from http://www.merlyimpressions.co.uk/ colouring in the center stones of the letters with my pro markers . i also used a scrap fx chipboard word from chrissies web site colouring it in with my pro markers then useing my stickels to add some glittler .

then since i had two i wanted one . same idea just diffrent colours . for myself i went green red brown. and i used the word treasuers on my own. with my own anitial v . only this time i coloured the smaller outer rinstones with my pro markers.

yep love them . why not try your own the kiasercraft website has there very own door hangers .
hugs
vikki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment